By: Tracey Parece
A UFO fleet was spotted over the Dome of the Rock shrine in Jerusalem on Fri., Oct. 5, 2012. It was recorded on video by someone identified only as AQ. The video shows multiple bright lights studding the skies above the temple. The lights seem to move and flicker without any discernible pattern in the dark night sky.
Thirdphaseofmoon posted the UFO video online on the same day that it was recorded. Although the site provides very little information about the video, viewers have certainly chimed in with their remarks and comments:
- "I wonder whats going on and why they keep flying over that dome."
- "More Parachutes"
- "Iranian UAV [Unmanned Aerial Vehicle]?"
- "This is awesome! Do you remember they one over the dome here a couple of years ago?"
- "Gods [sic] angels watching over the Holy Land."
- "The visit is a reminder of the last sensational visit January 2011 recorded in the holy place of Jerusalem. Beings and ships of light that are the works of satan perhaps. We are aligned with Israel but not for religious reasons. The visitors are making their own statement just as before."
The Dome of the Rock is a shrine that was built in 691 A.D. It is located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It has been the site of several UFO sightings, most notably the sighting that was captured from multiple camera angles on January 28, 2011. It was widely considered a fake by those who examined the videos of the UFO.